Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Story of Its Prashanths. A Stoney Story

I came across a brand new friend on twitter this weekend. His name is Prashanth Rangaswamy aka PANDA. @itisprashanth He is some Indian dude that pissed off a bunch of other Indian dudes and now is caught in the middle of a goddamn twitter gunfight. At first I had no clue what was going on when I kept getting multiple follows of the same greasy chubby brown dude and then I figured out this guy has FANS. The fans are not on his side tho. Prashanth is in hot water for taking money to alter movie and video reviews or some shit like that. He must have pissed off these people pretty bad for them to start a 24/7 twitter squad devoted squashing Prashanth. It sounds like he needs to fix whatever he messed up. I almost feel bad for the dude but he must have done SOMETHING. If you are lucky enough to see him make sure you take a picture and tweet it back to him. He is always out and about. I have already seen many times! Keep an eye out for Panda. Look at some of the places he has been spotted already. If you have any information on what the fuck is going on and why half of India is retweeting this dude and making a billion fake profiles please let me know. DMs are always open @shersbet. Until then I am going to stay close to this crew. They seem like good guys. Follow @5toney

No comments:

Post a Comment