Thursday, January 19, 2017

Last week my best friend ranked my twitter performance

So anyone who follows me on twitter, knows that I am the older brother to the #thread. A gang of the brightest minds who are very open to have logical conversations on about any subject that comes our way. We dont belittle or throw shade, we might play a little bit of devils advocate from time to time but that is just to keep the creative juices flowing. Either way I was a little bit heartbroken when I received my grade. I mean what the fuck Alfonce? After all the shit we have been through? This is what he had to say about me.
Right? "Flurry of jokes" "OK podcasts" "Naps"? All true. The thing that confuses me is if you read it, you are thinking holy shit whats higher than an A+? But a C+? Fuck you Alfonce, Fuck you right in your fat fucking ass. Guess he just doesnt like to be on the losing side of every argument and chess match he's ever been in. If you guys dont mind harrasing him for me that'd be great. @ayy_d***. (@jack threatened to sue again if i put his handle in) also follow me @BadBreak0

No comments:

Post a Comment