Monday, January 23, 2017

BAD BREAK SPORTS IS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL?

Bad Break Sports going to the Super Bowl?



Last night the New England Patriots completely dominated the Steelers of Pittsburgh and earned their spot in Houston at Super Bowl LI. the Final score was 36-17 New England. They beat a veteran QB and the best wide receiver/running back duo in the league and embarrassed them while doing it. Like most people thought the Patriots took Antonio Brown right out of the game and and forced them to use other options.

Though the Steelers had some bad luck with Bell going down early in the game it still didn't matter. The defense was just too good. Malcom Butler kept Antonio Brown in check. Logan Ryan is now officially a great player. Kyle Van Noy had proven himself again this week with a forced fumble recovered by Ninkovich. Rookie Jonathan Jones played well on kickoffs. The list of contributions from special teams and defense goes on and on. Not to mention the offense is pretty good as well. 


Tom Brady did what Tom Brady does and went out there and found Chris Hogan for a pair of touchdowns. Brady also quietly recorded receptions to Bennet, Amendola and of course got his buddy Edelman a TD. The real under the radar story of the night is how good Legarrette Blount was playing towards the end. He came out of the second half and looked like he was just getting warmed up. I am excited to see what he can do in the Super Bowl. He couldn't really have played any better. The only thing that concerned me is when Brady was still in the game in the 4th quarter. Other than that the game was fun to watch.

I do have one MAJOR problem left though. How the hell am I going to go to this game? Bad Break Sports NEEDS to be represented. I can assure you if we can make this happen the reviews will not stop the entire time I am there. I am talking beer, food, whatever weed they have in Houston. I'll do it all. I just need to find someone willing to pay for tickets, hotel accommodations, parking, food, fuel, transportation and general walking around money. I am not sure how much cash is left in the reserves but I am guessing its probably going to be a little short on what I need. 

Please follow @5t0ney on twitter to show your support and maybe help me set up a gofundme. I don't know how to do that shit. 




*all photos were stolen so suck a dick



No comments:

Post a Comment