Sunday, February 12, 2017

Cereal Power Rankings



I've decided here to make a list of the very best cereals out today. Now I know everyone has their own opinion which is usually wrong and that's why I came here today to set the record straight. Some are my old childhood favorites and some are what I have at my house today. So lets start with number 5

Fruity Pebbles
More of a favorite as a kid but a classic none the less. They trick you into thinking they could possibly be healthy, but boy they are not. Loved these as a kid and all the way up through my stoner days. Sometimes I would make a bowl and forget about it so then when you find it, it would be like a bowl of multiple flavored yogurt.

Cocoa Puffs

Cereal that turns the milk into chocolate milk? Brilliant!!!! I like drinking the milk at the end of a bowl of cereal as it is but when its chocolate? forget about it.

Frosted Mini Wheats 

Love these lil things, got enough fiber in them to help me have solid shits and enough sugar on them to cover up the bland wheat taste.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Enough cinnamon on these things to give you a little jump start in the morning. Making little kids wired and annoying as shit for their teachers since 1946

Honey Nut Cheerios 

This one I really shouldn't even have to say anything about just an all time classic. And it helps with cholesterol!!!
AND THE WINNER IS...................................


FROSTED FLAKES


Undisputed heavy weight champion of the world. Never has been a better cereal and never will be. Perfect in everyway. Nothing better than having left over milk at the end and being able to pour JUST a little bit more fresh crunchy flakes. Leave your picks in the comment section cause I would LOVE TO HEAR THEM

No comments:

Post a Comment