Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Burgers Quotes of the week IS BACK!!!!


Round two of burgers quotes of the week. I know its hard to believe but I'm not the only funny person out there. right? kinda shocked me too. This is the blog where I steal everything that I saw or heard that was funny and I post it here without giving anybody credit for their work.  

1.     That’s the type of girl who calls you a faggot right to your face if you try and use a condom. 

2.      How much whiskey do you have to drink before you feel confident enough to talk to yourself in the mirror? 

3.      Kicking a ball straight gets you in the Jewish sports hall of fame. Worse athletes than even Asians. 

4.      One time I was drunk cruising facebook and messaged my friends mom, tried to set up a date to hook up with her and she kept sending me invites to play candy crush saga 


5.      Cuban is one of the coolest and smartest guys out there, of course he supports racism 

6.      With a body like that, she definitely doesn’t give head. You definitely have to eat her our though. And I think that’s fair. 

7.     Thats Faker than my ex-girlfriend’s leg shaking orgasms 

8.      Us white people are the minority now its only a matter of time til we are hosed down in the streets 

And the winner is!!!!!! 

9.      Fucked my girl one time after a tennis match. She smelled like low tide and tasted like expired sushi 

congratulations to this person up here ^^ whoever or wherever you are. you just won best quote of the week. 

There it is folks. If you have something that you think should make the list next week tweet me  @BadBreak0

No comments:

Post a Comment